Reminder nominations close on June 30
The Canadian Fitness Industry Leadership Award is Fitness Industry Council of Canada’s most prestigious honour. This award is given annually to an FIC member who has proven to be an industry leader, while significantly contributing to the progression of the Canadian fitness industry over the past year.
The award recipient is an industry leader who has worked to promote and protect our industry from June 2021 to June 2022. Nominations are now open and will close on July 1st.’ change to ‘Nominations will close on June 30th.
The Award Package
The recipient will receive a beautiful crystal award that will be presented at the canfitpro convention in Toronto. The recipient will also be honoured at FIC’s reception and featured on FIC’s website, a video presentation of accomplishments, newsletters, and in FitBizWeekly.
- Must be an active FIC member
- Must be a professional in the fitness industry
- Must demonstrate a commitment to inspire the future of the Canadian fitness industry
- Nominate a fitness leader (or yourself) whom you feel fits the eligibility requirements by completing the application form.
- All applications must be submitted by June 30th, 2022.
How to Complete the Application:
Nominate Someone or Nominate Yourself
- Complete the application form including the details for the nominee and describe why you are nominating this fitness leader through the questions in the application form.
The application form is available HERE.
Nominations can be sent to Trisha Sarker, FIC Executive Director, at email@example.com.
All nominations will be reviewed by FIC’s awards committee.
Fitness Industry Council of Canada (FIC) is the not-for profit trade association that represents the voice of fitness facility operators across Canada. Representing more than 6,000 facilities with more than six-million members nationwide, FIC pursues a legislative agenda in the hope of bettering the fitness industry for both consumers and operators. FIC aims to work with both industry and government to improve the health and physical activity levels of Canadians.