Fitness professionals invited to learn from global leaders in nutrition & wellness, March 3-4
As more fitness professionals incorporate nutrition into their skillsets to support their clients’ healthier lifestyles and fitness programs, canfitpro is hosting an online education series this year, focusing on topical issues related to diet and its role in mental and physical health. Upskilling was one of the top fitness trends in Canada for 2023.
canfitpro will host ASPIRES Nutrition March 3 and 4, 2023 featuring 10 engaging sessions from leading experts in specialized education areas: functional nutrition, specialty nutrition, lifestyle nutrition, and mind-food connection.
Sessions during the two-day event include:
- Developing your own nutrition and lifestyle plan
- The science behind effective fat loss
- DIY hydration drinks, power bars, protein smoothies and energy drinks
- A holistic and nutritional approach to thyroid health
- Why balancing blood sugar is key to longevity
- Sex differences in physiology and metabolism: When should this influence nutrition for active females?
- Undoing diet mentality for fitness professionals
- How to use nutrients to support sports injury recovery
- Emotional eating: Making peace with ourselves and food
- Nutrition for optimizing athletic performance
Expert presenters include dietitians, physicians, culinary instructors, mental health experts, exercise physiologists, nutritional therapists and more.
To register, visit https://www.canfitpro.com/events2023/nutrition/
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro’s over 100,000 members include some of the world’s finest fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers. www.canfitpro.com