It’s been a prolonged period of stress and uncertainty for fitness professionals across Canada as they adapted service models to deliver training and instruction virtually. With the reopening of businesses comes optimism, and the fitness community is ready to further evolve service offerings for Canadians.
In November, more than 54,000 fitness professionals and over 3,500 fitness business owners from across Canada were invited to participate in the survey through email outreach and social media promotion.
According to the surveyed fitness professional community, there is shared belief that there are three key new opportunities on the horizon:
- Family Fitness Instruction and Training Programs
- Introduction of the Holistic Club
- The Luxury Smart Gym
The fitness trends report breaks down the top 2022 fitness trends that are predicted to have the greatest influence in driving the above-mentioned industry changes in the upcoming year, including:
- Rise in demand for mind-body fitness offerings
- Continued focus on embracing diversity within industry
- Leveling up with skills in nutrition coaching
- New programs designed for all generations
- Increasing demand for quality and smart technology at gyms and studios
To download the full report, visit https://www.canfitpro.com/trendsreport/