Fit Rendezvous is known for the outstanding quality of its sessions and presenters. 100% applied and developed specifically for group exercise leaders and personal trainers, this year’s virtual conference offers daily livestream sessions from May 26 to June 1. You can also join on June 11th for an aquatic specialty session.
Hosted by Fitness Alberta®, sessions are hands-on, and delivered by leading experts from across the continent.
Get inspired. Learn. Apply what you learn to your personal training sessions and classes the next day.
- May 26: Sherri McMillan, Achieve your personal best
- May 27: Michol Dalcourt, Future-proof your programming
- May 28: Tyson LaRone, Mobility bites
- May 28: Helen Vanderburg, Bodyweight blast training
- May 29: Tasha Edwards, Breaking through the body image barrier
- May 29: Jessica Power Cyr, Training movement patterns
- May 30: Jessica Power Cyr, Modifications for older adult fitness
- May 31: Sherri McMillan, Gentle, but powerful program design
- June 1: Rory Hornstein, Unravelling the truth behind today’s hottest diet trends
- June 11: Jenni Lynn Patterson, Aquatic specialty session
For full details and purchase options visit the conference website: www.fitrendezvous.com
Fitness Alberta®, powered by the AFLCA, is a non-profit association. Our mandate is to provide evidence-informed certification and professional development to group exercise leaders and personal trainers. Our certifications are recognized across Canada and internationally.