Health club operators and fitness professionals are invited to join IHRSA in this one-day interactive, virtual event. Learn how to innovate, connect, and thrive in the new economy on September 17.
To bring the fitness industry together—health club operators, industry suppliers, and everyone in-between—IHRSA is going virtual, hosting a one-day interactive event: The IHRSA Innovation Summit.
When the landscape of the fitness industry changes, we must learn how to reimagine, reinvigorate, and rebuild—together. On Thursday, September 17, join IHRSA and the best minds of the industry to learn how to come out of the crisis stronger. During The IHRSA Innovation Summit:
- watch world-class keynote presentations,
- participate in timely and engaging education sessions and panel discussions,
- interact with industry peers through online chat, and
- learn a variety of solutions suppliers have come up with to help clubs navigate the crisis.
Headlining the event are two world-class keynote speakers:
- Author and Paralympian Josh Sundquist, presenting “One More Thing, One More Time,” to remind us that all our stories are interconnected, and
- Futurist, Technology Strategist, and Author Crystal Washington, presenting “Imagine the Future,” discussing innovative ways technology can impact your business.
Throughout the day’s education sessions and panel discussions, the theme of innovation will be profound. For example, the reimagined perennial favorite: IGNITE!, a 60-minute event where guest speakers will have five minutes to convey a concept they are passionate about relating to innovation.
Before this interactive, virtual event, attendees can log onto the event platform to network with other fitness industry professionals through an online chat. The interaction will continue during The IHRSA Innovation Summit in live Q&A opportunities with speakers.
Any fitness professional is welcome to attend the event. A limited number of spots are available for only $125 (USD). Act now to become part of this one-day event on Thursday, September 17—all from the comfort of your home or office.
The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) is a global community of health and fitness professionals committed to building their businesses and improving their communities’ health and well-being. The mission of IHRSA is to grow, protect, and promote the health and fitness industry, and to provide its members with the benefits that will help them be more successful. IHRSA and its members (health clubs and fitness facilities, gyms, spas, sports clubs, and industry suppliers) are dedicated to make the world healthier through regular exercise. For more information visit www.ihrsa.org.